Historically the “busy season” begins shortly after Labor Day and runs straight through the holidays and into February. Scheduling an inspection and/or chimney cleaning during this time frame may push the appointment date out by two to four weeks. We do however try to accommodate true emergencies at this time to the best of our ability. Outside of the “busy season” time frame an appointment can generally be made within a week, sometimes sooner depending on our schedule.
TIPS TO PREPARE FOR APPOINTMENT DAY
- It is best if the owner or representative is present at the time of inspection for an on site review of the post inspection report.
- If the owner can not be present, arrangements for a key or arrangements to meet a caretaker will be necessary to enter the home for the interior inspection
- We will confirm your appointment day and time 24 hours in advance of the appointment day.
- It is best to leave the best number that you can be reached at (cell phone or work) for the confirmation call.
- If we are unable to confirm your appointment within the 24 hour period, we will have to reschedule your appointment as soon as we can contact you.
Payment is required at the time of delivery of our services and/or products unless otherwise specified on a written proposal.
TOP TO BOTTOM accepts all checks, cash and all major credit cards. A credit card number can be taken prior to your scheduled appointment if you are unable to be at the site for payment on completion.
Your card will be charged only after services rendered are completed and a copy of the transaction receipt will be mailed to you immediately.